JERR BLOGS TOO!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back on track ... kinda sorta ...

I can barely believe that it has been one month since our good friend, Marcy, passed away. The first two weeks were a bit surreal. My JERR co-owner, Amber, worked hard to get the Tribute issue rolling. It finally came out last Sunday (June 6). We are now going back to normal and will be doing a reviews-only issue, to be published this Sunday, June 13. After that, I'll post the usual listing of what came out here in this blog. Working a full time job and trying to coordinate stuff at JERR is no easy feat. All of us work full-time, some even go to school at night. Frankly, I am amazed that we've made it this far. This month marked our 7th anniversary. Who would have thought.



M.

1 comments:

RO said...

It is the pits that we celebrate this upcoming 7th anniversary issue without our good friend Marcy, but I believe she's reading a good book and smiling at us as we approach another milestone.